Dusts

Dusts

Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's her Birthday!


Blog Your Blessings Sunday

She brings me never ending joy. Her laughter is music to my ears. Her cries are knife slicing my heart. She is a typical six year old girl. Yet in my eyes, she is the world, she is life. In my life, she is my strength. She is a blessing.

This is a special Sunday for me. Today is her 6th birthday.

Six years of joy, pain, learning and growth for both of us - she, as a growing child, and I, as a "growing mother".

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl! She looks like she is a lot of fun. May your day be beautiful in every way.

Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday.

PlanetMars said...

thank you sandy...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. She is very beautiful and looks like she is mischievous as well?