Dusts

Dusts

Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's a rainy day!



It's been raining the past few days, and today is no exception. But I am not complaining. I love the rain. But I love it more on weekends. It makes me stay in bed a little longer. It makes my little girl snuggle with me in our bed. Just the two of us, lying on our back, talking about how terribly we miss dad's presence.
If this is a sunny sunday, she would be making plans about her play date instead of spending extra time with me. She's growing too fast. Her world is becoming wider. But with the rain, she is all mine the whole day.
Thank you for the rain.

4 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Time with the little one is a great blessing!

Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday!

Blue Panther said...

A sweet blessing indeed!

Happy BYB Sunday and have a great week ahead of you... maybe a rainy week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with the BYBers.

hope dad is returning soon.

PlanetMars said...

we hope so too cybercelt. But "soon" means three more years, thanks to the web though, it helps us bridge the distance