Dusts

Dusts

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday: Top of her class




Andrea is Mary help of Christians Learning Center Grade 1 class First Honors. She was also awarded Best in English, Best in Filipino, Best in Science, Best in Sibika, Best in Religion and Most Disciplined. I am so proud of her. But the award I treasure the most is the Most Disciplined award. It says a lot about her character, and in a way, shows how I and my husband nurtured our daughter. Too bad, dad wasn't around to assist me in pinning the medals and ribbons to our little girl.

And worst, her pictures while she was being awarded were corrupted when I tried editing it. But this misfortune couldn't dampen my spirit, I am blessed to have a beautiful, intelligent, responsible and God fearing daughter.

4 comments:

Marjo said...

Hurray to our girls and to us! Job well done...

SandyCarlson said...

Congratulations. This is delightful. Happy BYB Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl with a beautiful mom. Those pictures tell the tale.

Blue Panther said...

Congratulations to you and your daughter!

I am sure she will continue doing as good as this time as she grows up.