Dusts

Dusts

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!

And it's my birthday today!



This photo was taken last year on my birthday. It was the most unforgetable birthday, and the most expensive since the trip was out of the country. I was smiling here, which is quite the opposite when I am preoccupied with work, and it was almost ALWAYS. After our five day trip, I realized I have never felt so carefree and so at peace and happy that the glow inside reflected on my face. And it was while looking at our three hundred plus photos from the trip that made me think on what I really want in my life.

Peace of mind.

As I turn a year older today, I'd like to think that I have been "reborn". My priorities changed, my values strengthened, and I found out I could laugh like a child again.

Happy birthday to me. =)

2 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Happy birthday, and happy Easter!

Marjo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Better late than never. Hope the text message this morning plus my apologies and not so forgivable reason for forgetting your birthday made your day a little lighter. Hahahaha!!!

Hope to see you this summer! Love yah as always...