Dusts

Dusts

Saturday, March 1, 2008

On a Holiday!

My cousin and I went on a holiday. Well, sort of. Holiday from our diet, holiday from worries and from the kids.

We went to Baguio to at least feel the "Panagbenga Festival" although it's kinda late already. The busy street of Session road was filled with shops selling all sorts of products, from foods, to handicrafts, to even real estate. My eyes feasted on the various foods being sold along the road. I haven't fgured out till now where I got the courage to resist the temptation of tasting every food being sold.

We ended up eating at Man Han, a chinese restaurant located at SM City. We ordered broccoli with beef rice topping, spicy spare ribs and beef wanton noodles, and it was just the two of us! The rice topping was generous in amount that we ended up sharing it.

Spicy spare ribs

broccoli with beef

Yummy!

No comments: