Dusts

Dusts

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Seventh Anniversary!

Today marks our 7th year of marriage. Just like any other couple, ours was not pure bliss. We went through a lot. We experienced disappointments and failures and we almost gave up on each other. But we managed to overcome the numerous trials that came across our path. We simply refused to give up on our promise of forever.

" I looked for love for so long, and when I had
finally given up, you came into my life.
It's as if I have to meet a few wrong people
in order to find and appreciate the
right one. I thank God for bringing you into
my life, 'cause in you, I find happiness
and completeness"

Seven years is not a monumental achievement to a lot of people, but in this age, where falling in and out of love is so fast paced, it is one of OUR greatest achievement.

1 comment:

Marjo said...

belated Happy Anniversary dearest kapatid. you know, you're sooooo right. achievement na talaga iyan. if life is a struggle, keeping the love alive is an ultra struggle. if there's such a word. you both are good people and you deserve such happiness and completeness. God bless dear! miss yah!