Dusts

Dusts

Friday, October 26, 2007

A ray of light

Another friend is scheduled to leave the country to try her luck in a foreign land, Canada. When I heard the news, I only felt happiness for her. She has been through a lot and she deserves this opportunity. When she was still working with me in the same company, she had been put through hell. Her integrity was questioned. But she managed to overcome the trials. And now, she is rewarded with a working visa in Canada, a start of a brighter future for her and her family.

While contemplating on my friend's luck, something came over me. Why should I question God's plan for me when I can see Him doing wonders with other people's lives. People who suffered too and now are emerging victorious.

God's works are everywhere. I may be having a difficult time in a certain aspect of my life, but I should remain hopeful, and faithful. His assurance is through the lives of other people. I may not receive the answer that I want to receive from HIM now, but I know, my prayers will be answered soon. Just like everybody else around me. In God's perfect time, He will give the answer that He knows befits me

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

To know that we don't know all that is true in the world is to be open to all the possibilities.

I hope your friend realizes every blessing in Canada!