Dusts

Dusts

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday: WOMAN



You can see her in the affection of a…
Sister
You can see her in the care of a…
Mother
You can see her in the envy of a…
Beloved
You can see her in the understanding of a…
Wife.
She’s a woman
She’s YOU.

This was the content of the e card that my husband sent me,while I was feeling low. Again, it brought tears to my eyes.

For all the women.

You may check the ecard at http://egreetings.indiatimes.com/egreet/compose.jsp?recpno=1&langid=13&imgid=5442&subcatid=130204&pay_cardflag=P. It is better with music.

Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday!

4 comments:

Paulie said...

What a blessing to have a husband that is so compassionate to find a card online and present to you. Thanks for sharing! It is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope that everything is okay with you and that you just had a bit of the holidays blues. I am sending prayer your way, just in case.

SandyCarlson said...

That's a very wonderful man you have! God bless. Hope you're feeling better.

Marjo said...

tears... sometimes we see them as an enemy, but quite often, they are our friends. by now i'm sure you have realized that. happy new year, too my dearest friend. looking forward to seeing you soon...