Dusts

Dusts

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog Your Bleesings: Voice

I suffered a terrible asthma attack last week and I am just regaining my strength now. To my luck, I have wonderful people, my mom and my aunt, who took really good care of me. I feasted on milk and egg (according to their doctor, eating at least 2 eggs per day is good for the health. I'll write more about this next time) and my favorite Asian drama series ( my all time favorite stress buster =>).

The latest series that I watched is Silence, a Taiwanese drama series shown in the year 2006. The story is about a young girl and a young boy who met in a hospital and found happiness during the week they were together, although in silence. The girl was involved in an accident that traumatized her and makes her unable to speak. In one episode the girl asked, using hand language (with english subtitle of course => ) this question.

" Why do people who have a voice always hide the most beautiful words in their heart?"

Why do we indeed?

At least at one point in our life we meant to say good things to someone, wanted to say words we know deep in our heart would bring smile to someone, but opted not to.

What if an unexpected thing happens and robs us of our voice? How will we be able to express out loud with emotions the words we kept in our heart?

1 comment:

Marjo said...

And so they say, too:

"Our biggest mistake is not the words we say -- intentional or not to hurt other people, but the words we do not say to people we love."

So true...