Dusts

Dusts

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Life changing move

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
strong for fear, and too happy to permit the
presence of trouble.


I have been experiencing recurrent chest pain the last two days - squeezing, burning sensation on my chest that extends to my arms, neck and back, and also brings dizziness and weakness. It's like a definition straight from a medical dictionary, but it is what I feel. So tomorrow, I will be seeing a doctor, to erase any doubts on my health.

That plus a more positive outlook in life. Because lately I have been dwelling with stressful situations, and again, my health is the one suffering.

I hope to have a more positive post tomorrow after my visit to the doctor

1 comment:

Marjo said...

How is your check-up dear? Hope you update me if you have the time. I'm just a beep away. & hope you're okay.